Château de Brametourte, founded in the 11th century, surveys a stunning panorama across 20 hectares of park land, woods & sun-flowered fields, towards the Pyrenean peaks. The tranquil beauty of this ancient home of Lautrec’s Viscounts, belies its turbulent past. The Brametourte team’s welcoming, flexible and customer oriented style and Brametourte’s accessibility to Albi, Castres, Toulouse and Carcassonne, make Chateau de Brametourte the perfect location for wedding, holidays and special events.
Paul and Alison look forward to meeting you and helping to make your visit to the Chateau a special occasion. Please feel free to contact us with any questions.
Château de Brametourte
Lautrec Tarn, 81440
(0)5 63 75 01 25
Château de Brametourte offers
- Authentic 11th century château restored maintaining its historical character
- Furnished using period antiques
- Charming location close to historic towns of Lautrec, Albi and Carcassonne
- Personal and friendly service
- 7 spacious suites, 6 with on-suite bathrooms.
- Weddings and events pavilion
- Dedicated chateau wedding & event planner
- Swimming Pool
- Free WiFi
- Summer Terrace
- Hairdryers, irons and ironing boards